The inaugural weekly VODAN-Africa meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 21 April 2020 at 14:00 CET (Nigerian/Zimbabwe/Netherlands -2.00pm, Uganda/Kenya/Ethiopia -3.00pm).
The meeting is scheduled to discuss the planning and next steps on the training of trainers for the VODAN-Africa Project. Country Leads are expected to present a brief report on their activities.
1. Opening formalities -Francisca Oladipo, Faye Ekong
2. Introduction of the VODAN Africa Planning and next steps -Prof. Mirjam Van Reisen
3. Introduction of the VODAN Africa Coordinating and Technical Teams -Prof. Mirjam Van Reisen
4. Remarks by Country Leads. Ethiopia Coordination, Mekelle University (Getu Tadelle), Zimbabwe Coordination, GZU (Kudakwashe Cindoza), Nigeria Coordination, Olabisi Onabanjo University (Sakinat Folorunso), Tunisia Coordination (Morgane Wirtz), Uganda Coordination (Mariam Basajja),
5. Purpose of the different training components for VODAN -Prof. Mirjam Van Reisen
6. Questions: All participants